Hoy os quería mostrar el gran trabajo que realiza Luke Brown desde Melburne, Australia. Sorprende por su diversidad de trabajos, todos ellos realizados con mucha personalidad.
About Luke Brown
Luke Brown is a designer living and working in Melbourne, Australia. His output and passions intersect
art direction, graphic design and custom typography. With a wealth of individual, studio and collaborative
experience Luke Brown has worked for clients in Australia and internationally across the music, fashion,
and hospitality industries. Luke’s past projects comprehensively cover editorial, advertising, branding,
publication and exhibition work, enabling a full breadth of services from consultation to project completion.
• 2012: Freelance Designer at Fabio Ongarato Design
• 2012: Senior Designer at Right Angle Studio
• 2011: Freelance designer at 3Deep Design
• 2009–2012: Lecturer at Shillington Design College
• 2009: Key speaker at Semi-Permanent as part of hammer & tong.
• 2005: Co-founded hammer & tong studio with close friend Mark Paterson.
2012 Winner, Qantas Spirit Of Youth Award, Visual Design & Communications Category.
2013 Sandu Publishing. Absolute Stationery Design. hardcover.
2013 The Bookery Cook. Hardcover Artist Profile.
2013 Desktop Magazine Online Article (PCP)
2013 Desktop Magazine. Online interview.
2012 Desktop Magazine. Specialty Finishes Print Edition.
2012 Desktop Magazine. Online Article (Higher Arc)
2012 Qantas Inflight Magazine (Article)
2012 Sandu Publishing. Page Unlimited 2 Innovations in Layout Design. Hadcover.
2012 DQ Magazine. (Print) Interview.